This error is assigned to the series of errors if the QuickBooks unable to upload the license data then QuickBooks error 3371 you will see on the desktop screen. QuickBooks error takes place when you are unable to install the QB. There is a different kind of error code or status code are given below:
- Error 3371
- Error 3371, status code 111118,
- Error code 3371 status code 1
If QuickBooks is not able to load the license properties with the fear of the loss of the data or corruption of files needed to access the correct information.
Cause of QuickBooks Error 3371
If you see the error message on the Desktop screen then you have to recognize the cause of failure. I am giving you some specific reason to know about the QuickBooks error 3371.
- This kind of error may be additional damage. The message pops up on your desktop screen QuickBooks error 3371 can not load the license data. The Qbregistration.dat will read the damage message each time when you start it.
- Repair the damaged MSXML factor that is related to the windows operating system. It is required to run QuickBooks Desktop software.
- There is some important protection like the Antivirus program that stops the sync with the important windows factors required by the QuickBooks.
- Do not install the outdated software.
- You will see a crash com error in QuickBooks Desktop.
- You face the problem with printing, emailing or saving the PDF or windows file.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 3371
Now I am going to discuss the symptoms of QuickBooks. You must know about these things. You came to know why QuickBooks can not load and pop-up on your desktop. These are the symptoms of the QuickBooks error 3371 given below:
- Quickbook error code 3371 with a specific error code.
- In Fatal error, users are not able to access the company file and other data.
- Your mouse or keyword will be slow.
- The system will crash.
When you see the QuickBooks error 3371 on your Desktop display
- When you move the QuickBooks installation from one system to another.
- If you put the incorrect license information when you download & install the QuickBooks software.
- Your windows installer and operating system might not support the Quickbooks version as the MSXML factors are damaged.
- Your data are moving between drives.
The solution To Resolve the QuickBooks error 3371
You have to follow these steps to solve the problem of QuickBooks error 3371. This step is going to help you recover the data and file. Steps are given below take a look.
Solution 1: You have to Reinstall the Entitlement file
The entitlement file is going to confirm your QuickBooks Installation is valid and registered with Intuit. You have to delete the Old/Existing file and register the QuickBooks with the correct license information. This is the first step you have to do.
- Find EntitlementDatastore.ECML file. Open the Entitlement client subfolder under the folder of Intuit program data.
- You have to delete the file and reopen the QuickBooks.
- Again Register the QuickBooks on your system
By this, you have to know the required files are configured as required. If you are still facing the QuickBooks error 3371 then chances are it will issue with your Windows installation.
Solution 2: Update your windows manually
If your QuickBook is working on your Windows system and suddenly stopped then your system software is not updated.
- Go for the system setting and update the QuickBooks software.
- Ensure your QuickBooks software is installed or not.
You are still facing a problem then you go for the last resort, the software.
Solution 3: Go for the clean installation
You have to resort to the QuickBooks software, the QuickBooks clean tool is available in the QuickBooks Tool hub. If you uninstall the file that is not completely removed from the system by this way you completely remove the file from the system.