The QuickBooks Web Connector is a Microsoft Windows application that enables web-based applications to exchange data with QuickBooks desktop products including QuickBooks Financial Software and QuickBooks Point of Sale. QWC file from your third party web application, now you can add it to QuickBooks. In QuickBooks, go to the File menu. Choose Update Web Services. In the QBWC window, select an Add Application.
QuickBooks Web Connector is already installed on all Right Networks accounts. To access this functionality, please follow the steps below when logging into your company file:
- Click the File menu.
- Select Update Web Services.
The QuickBooks Web Connect file will come directly from the application vendor and must have the extension .qwc please contact the application user directly for information on how to obtain this file. Once you move the file to the correct network desktop, follow this article in the file manager to move the file network to the correct network.
Use the following steps to add the QuickBooks Web Connector application:
- Choose to Add an application.
- Select Desktop in File Explorer.
- Highlight the .qwc file that you previously placed on the desktop (if you see this selection as OK you may be prompted with a message to authorize the new web service).
- Select Open.
- The application should then appear in the Quickbooks Web Connector.
- Enter the password given to you by the application vendor in the password field.
- Select the checkbox on the left side of the application.
- Select Update Selected.
How can I install QuickBooks Web Connector
- In QuickBooks, go to the File menu.
- Choose Update Web Services.
- In the Web Connector window, select Add Application.
- Browse to the qwc file.
- Then select Open qwc file.
How can I disable QuickBooks Web Connector
- Open the Start menu and click All Programs.
- Click the Startup followed by QuickBooks.
- Right-click on Exchange Data with Web-based Application.