The QuickBooks desktop requires several Microsoft core components to ensure the proper functioning of the software. If any of the items are missing or not working properly, it can also affect the functioning and functioning of the QuickBooks software. The QuickBooks Install Diagnostics tool can fix errors that occur when installing QuickBooks Desktop Edition.
Install the Step Diagnostic Tool to install and run QuickBooks
Here’s how you can install and use the robust diagnostic tool:
- First of all Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from Intuit’s official website and set-up file on your computer.
- Save the setup file on your System.
- Then Search the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file on the system and click Run.
- The next step is to click Yes to agree to the license agreement.
- Restart your computer and ensure that all QuickBooks components are updated.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks desktop installation errors
Here’s how you can resolve any installation error.
Solution 1: First, run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
After running the diagnostic tool, restart your computer to ensure that QuickBooks components are properly updated.
Solution 2: Download the latest windows update
You can download the latest Windows update from here. After the download process is complete, install all updates and restart your computer.
Solution 3: Fix the errors manually
On the off chance that the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is unable to fix the problem you are facing, try to troubleshoot the error manually.
Solution 4: Uninstall / Install QuickBooks Desktop
- If you have exhausted all methods to fix the problem you have received, there may be a problem with your operating system or computer.
- If the problem persists and there is an error, you should contact a QuickBooks desktop expert before developing into an irreversible problem.
- If you found an error while installing the QuickBooks update, install the QuickBooks Diagnostics tool. You can also contact a certified predecessor for immediate help.
Steps to Resolve the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Here’s how you can fix the installation error with the QB diagnostic tool
Step 1: Check and diagnose connection tab
The user can use this tab to examine the system, and after that, the same tab will help the user set up the QuickBooks Company data file.
Step 2: Check the status of the firewall
Installing diagnostic tools provides relevant information about the state of the firewall. According to the information the user can also take necessary actions.
Step 3: Connectivity Testing
Connectivity testing helps users analyze workstation connectivity.
Steps to restore in selective start-up mode
- First, start your computer in a select start-up mode.
- Then Open the cmd prompt by pressing Windows and R keys.
- After that type MSConfig and click OK.
- Then choose the General tab and then Hide All Microsoft Services.
- Select the Disable All option from the open tab.
- Next, hide the Microsoft Services checkbox.
- Go to System Configuration and choose Restart and that will restore your computer to its General Configuration.