QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool designed to help you recover your damaged company files and resolve some of your network issues. Review the results obtained from using File Doctor to see how to solve the problem.
- For this, the user must have the latest version of File Doctor or simply uninstall the existing one and install the latest version.
- Download the QB file doc from Intuit’s official site or just click run (if you already have it installed).
Advantage Of QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- QuickBooks File Doctor tool can be helpful in fixing network issues
- This saves a lot of time and effort in fixing the error
- In case when data is going to be damaged, the QB File Doctor tool can help a lot.
- The File Doctor tool can be helpful in solving various file problems.
Is QuickBooks File Doctor safe?
QB File Doctor is highly effective for network connection errors. This can be very true in the case of a multi-user system setup. Errors that occur when a user needs to access the QuickBooks Company file can be saved to another system through the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
Types of File Doctor Tools
A QuickBooks file can have two types of device names:
- Built-in QB Desktop for 2016 and later
- QBFD is the only version: this version is used on servers where only the QuickBooks Database Server Manager component is installed for hosting purposes
The Solution to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool
we have shared some steps to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool in your system
Solution 1: Download on the Internet
- The first step is to download the QB file doctor and then run the QBFD.exe file.
- When the installation is complete, the file doctor will open automatically. You can also open the program from scratch or click on the icon.
- The .Net Framework places great importance on the system, as the user does not have the framework, the QBFD setup will download it automatically.
- When installing other programs in Windows, the user is required to follow a simple installation process.
Solution 2: Download the QuickBooks File Doctor using the QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub helps you solve all your common errors in your software.
- First of all, download the QuickBooks File Doctor and save the file anywhere you can find it easily.
- Then open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen steps to establish and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation is finished, then click the Tool Hub icon to open the Tool Hub.
- When the Tool Hub opens you will need to select the Company File Issues tab.
- Select the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option. It may take up to a minute to open File Doctor.
- After that select, your company file from the drop-down menu and check your file and then choose the continue option.
- Finally, enter your QuickBooks administrator password and then choose Next.